DollarDays

Saturday, September 25, 2021

Puppy Paw Scarf

This scarf has been such a popular one for me to make!!  Designed by Amy B., the pattern can be found here ----> Meandering Paw Prints Scarf. It used about 1 skein of yarn.  I usually make 6 sets of the paw prints for a scarf that ends about about 5 feet long, give or take.  

I think it works so well with ombre yarns.

When my niece needed to earn a couple of thousand dollars for her school trip to Washington D.C., I used this pattern to help her out.  All of the money I made was given to her for her trip and the popularity of this scarf added $600 to her fund.  Fur baby parents love this scarf.  Schools with animal mascots love this scarf (it's a paw print of LOTS of different animals!).

File this pattern away somewhere safe.  You'll use it a LOT!!








No comments:

Post a Comment